Tuesday, April 1, 2008


Dear Friends,
I have been keeping very busy. Everyone wants to show me a good time, but I am looking forward to returning to Chevak - Home, Sweet, Home! Today I stayed at Knollwood and attended a special presentation that Mrs. Nevil had in the Library Media Center. Tim, from the Georgia Department of Natural Resources, came and talked to the Bird Club about his job, birds, and the Youth Birding Event coming in May. He was very interesting and had great pictures to show the students. My favorite part was when he talked about setting fires in the forest to help the ecology. He liked my binoculars. Tomorrow I am going to a special cultural event and on Thursday Ms. Burton's and Ms. Arnold's class are going to help me pack and I will be on my way back to you. See you soon, Stanley

No comments: